Author Topic: Re-เรียนต่อที่อเมริกาจนจบเรยย???  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Freakin Dude

• AFSer Novice
What's up dude

ummm

For this topic I am the one who is in the process.
Actually i'm waitting for decision from college in USA. They will decide next month I mean april. I'm so excited to hear back from them.

I was junior <m.5> in thailand only a couple of month. Like I only took mid term exam.But right here i'm super junior <senior><90 days away from graduation day> So i'm gonna get diploma <the Verified one same as American student>

Here is the deal
1.No one who is thai afser graduate from hometown. So u have to be senior to get diploma. <Do not expect u will get it;it is ur destiny and lucky though. My high school is so small. It's like 260 students so I can graduate.555 i'm a lucky boy  :th_051_:>
2.First u have to know what r u gonna do in college <faculty>. For mine is Aerospace Engineer.
Then u should ask ur parents. Should I apply to college in USA? Can they handle this. This is the main factor is influent to u. If they say No!!!!. It's over dude.  :th_035_: Sorry!! T_T
3.After u ask ur mom and dad. U should go to see ur counselor. Tell me "Dude i wanna go to college here, what da heck i've to do"
i'm juz kiddin. Don't ask those. They will be mad at u. However ask sort of those question.
4.Ur counselor will tell u to take standard test. SAT or ACT. I took ACT because it is easier than SAT  a lot. I did fine in my test. Still have chance to get accept from them
Q What is SAT and ACT ? Some of you guys doesn't know what they are.
A They are standard test. They're like GAT and PAT. <In my mind>
  SAT is English, Math, and Writting test.
  ACT is English,Math,Science,Reading, and Writting<is optional>
5. I applied to International Student so I have to take TOEFL!!!!!!!! for my extra english skill. I'm so scary and nervous about this so much. Dude I'm juz 17 yrs. How can I kill this freakin test. By the time i got out from the test room. 5555555 I told myself
I juz raped that crap.
 I took TOEFL ibt <internet data base>
 Basically there are Reading,Listening,Speaking,and Writting sections.

6. U have to coordinate with ur parents. Keeping in touch with them. Because they<college> will request a real transcript from ur school in thailand. And those are have to be verify or sealed by USA EMBASSY.

7. After  I get transcripts from thailand. I have to send those to Evaluate Company. To evaluate my transcript how many US creadit do i get from thailand. Are they enough for the college requirement.

The info above are some of process I have done so far.
It has been taking for a long time. So is anyone plan to be Robinhood like me. Plz don't hestiate. Should i apply to college here?
The more u wait, the less time u have.

And Don't be a Retard.  I wanna go to UCLA, UCSD, YALE, MIT,STANDFORD, HARVARD or PRINCETON. It's only in day dream.
Those of them are freakin freakin freakin hard to get into them. U might have 4.2 GPA, 2300 of 2400 SAT score,More than 100 TOEFL ibt.And doing a lot of activities in high school. They will be wasted of ur money.
Seriously TOEFL,Standard test,APPLICATION, PROCESSING cost at least 350 US dollars.
So don't be a Retard!!!!!!!!!

Oh i forget to tell u guys. I applied to California Polytech State University <San luis obispo, CA> <It's a top 5 college in Califonia like everyone who live in CA might know this college. It's a Agriculture and Engineer college>
well any question about college stuffs or HOW to be cool in USA juz ask me.

I've done a lot of stuffs though. so u're welcome to ask question.s

Offline Mike

• AFS-USA Volunteer
  • AFSer Global Mod.
  • Orientation Coordinator - San Francisco AFS
    • My Facebook
    • Da Mike Channel
  • Exchange In: United States
  • Generation: #44 (2005-2006)
Congratulation to you!! I'm so proud that there is one AFSer who goes to that university.

I was applying to some universities at the east coast in 2006. Actually I got accepted to 3 universities including Roger Williams-RI, Stony Brook-NY, and University of New Hampshire (I did apply to some Ivy Leauge schools like University of Pennsylvania and Cornell but I didn't get accepted, maybe I will try it again for master degree)

Unfortunately I can't be able to go to any of them, because my mom got a cancer in early 2006 and I have to come back to Thailand and taking care of her (I finished AFS program on time in June and I didn't go back to Thailand before the program was done).

Therefore, I decided to apply to some international universities in Thailand and that's why I ended up at Ramkhamhaeng Uninversity International Institute today.

I took SAT exam twice and ACT exam once. I also took TOEFL IBT as every foreign students must do. I was lucky that my high school has the fee waiver program, and they paid me for all the college application. Except all the tests that I had to pay by myself.

Hopefully I will be able to get some scholarship here in Thailand for studying in the States early next year (and hopefully I will be able to graduate my bachelor degree by October)

Maybe for those of you who are planning to study in the US, or want to study around the east coast, do not be hesitate to ask me too!!
Contact info:
AFS-USA Only: [email protected]
AFS In General: [email protected]

Visit my Twitter: http://twitter.com/da_mike
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mike.raomanachai
My Skype: hypoboyz

Offline Boss USA#48

• AFSer Honor Graduate
  • TX, USA :D
  • Generation: #48 (2009-2010)
Congratulation !! guy..

I hope u'll go to the university in the states <<< WOW!!

And I hope when I study at the states...I'll have a chance like u.

Do Ur Best !! >> Impossible is Nothing <<
" Don't love someone for a reason because if you love him for a reason,
then you can find many reasons to stop loving him as well. "

" ไม่ใช่ปัจจุบัน...แต่คืออนาคต " :th_007_:

HI5 : http://bosskidz.hi5.com <<<

Offline แพรวไปญี่ปุ่น47❤

• AFSer Editor in Chief
    • My Facebook
  • Exchange In: Japan
  • Generation: #47 (2008-2009)
ยินดีด้วยค่า

แล้วอยากบอกว่า ภาษาอังกฤษเปรี้ยวมากกกกก ><  :th_070_goodjob:
I❤NIIGATA
✪,,AFS JAPAN 47,,✪

✤ sjc ep red renaissance ✤
✤ TU72  Arts-Jap#10 ✤
✤ Gifted Eng#6 ✤

Offline BEAM

• AFSer Senior
แจ่ม เลยยยยงะ 555 ถ้าเราไป writtingเราจะได้แบบ นี้มะงะ
อยากไดใบจบที่นู๋ๆ อยากเรียน senior งะ

name

Offline 。s u l i e 。☆ ยู.เอส.เอ.สี่.สี่.

• AFSer Legendary
  • . . เออ เอาเหอะ . .
I wanna go to UW(University of Wisconsin) in Madison !!!

wish me luck  ><
According to simple logic,

A. Humans speak human language.

B. Mens speak men language.

C. Men language is not human language.

Therefore, Mens are not human?

Offline Mike

• AFS-USA Volunteer
  • AFSer Global Mod.
  • Orientation Coordinator - San Francisco AFS
    • My Facebook
    • Da Mike Channel
  • Generation: #44 (2005-2006)
I wanna go to UW(University of Wisconsin) in Madison !!!

wish me luck  ><

it's a good school. I'm sure you will be able to get there.
Contact info:
AFS-USA Only: [email protected]
AFS In General: [email protected]

Visit my Twitter: http://twitter.com/da_mike
My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mike.raomanachai
My Skype: hypoboyz

Offline Freakin Dude

• AFSer Novice
well

my english is not that good tho.

Actually i juz typed the essay less than 20 times since i was here

5555++ my style is kinda sour. I know

When I speak with my frinds. I speak sort of thoes above.

And they always told me that  you are so cool. Seriously

When you are here. Just be yourself.

Don't be shy. coz no one c u what r u doing. I mean no parents,ur friends in thailand, even ur girl or boy friend. So no one cares or blame with u.
Amricans like the ppl who have their own style.